Thursday 22 March 2012

Meet Leanne

Hey everyone, my name is Leanne.  Im so excited that Amanda and i have decided to start this blog.  I recently graduated from John Casablancas fashion program in Vancouver.  Im currently living in Vancouver, but lived in San Diego, California for five years. I love anything pink, puppies and sparkle.  I love movies and tv, and take inspiration from celebrities. I am a major shopoholic, and one of my special talents is finding great deals, but i still love splurging once in a while.  I am still deciding what i want to do with my education, but I will see what God has in store for me.  My dream is to work in the fashion industry as a wardrobe consultant to help women gain confidence.  Hope you enjoy our blog!

2 comments:

  1. YAY another Vancouver blogger! Very excited to see what you have in store!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing post :)
    I really love it!!

    bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete