Sunday 29 April 2012

Left My Heart In Calfornia




 Blazer: American Eagle
T-shirt: Hollister
Skirt: Aritzia
Leggings: Aritzia
Boots: Macys
Necklace: American Eagle

 Hey everyone. Tomorrow, I'm headed off to San Diego, California.  I can't wait to get away from this rain and into some beautiful sunshine.  I bought this "left my heart in california" t-shirt when i moved back to Vancouver.  It's a great way to be reminded that i will always miss living in California. Who wouldn't?!  I paired it with leggings and a short black skirt.  There's always that awkward t-shirt length, should you wear it with leggings, or pants?  I love the comfort of leggings, but hate when girls wear them as pants. A form fitting skirt underneath can definitly help!  Well i hope you all enjoy your weeks, i will be shopping, eating and hanging by the pool!

-Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment