Monday 2 April 2012

Manicure Monday: Attack of coral !!

Hey all!! As you know today is manicure Monday on the blog and today I've decided to do Essie's "Tart Deco." It is so so amazing I love it. I just bought it Saturday and this is the first time I'm wearing it but it's so perfect for spring! I got at least five compliments on it today which was lovely :) I recommened that you guys all go out and purchase it! Essie has such great quality nail polish, so I never use any other brand!! Please feel free to comment and tell us what you think!
-Amanda





2 comments:

  1. That color color is just gorgeous! I love Essie polish, they have the best shades!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it though?? And I've had it on for 4 days now and it hasn't chipped at all!

    ReplyDelete