Monday 23 April 2012

Manicure Monday: Obsessed with Essie

Hello all!! Can't believe its Monday once again.. Anywho I wasnt able to do my post last week because I was in the Big Apple, but here I am! So today I've decided to tell you about my Essie obsession. I pretty much flat out refuse to wear any other brand of nail polish. Whether it be because the bottles are so pretty or because the polish goes on flawlessly, I'll never know hehe. Sadly because of school I am unable to afford nail polish that is over 10$ every week so I have to make do with these seven beautiful shades for now! Right now I am wearing the bright pink one (Secret Story) and I absolutely love it. Pink is my favorite color. I think I might try the light pink polish with the bright pink as a statement nail (thanks Leanne for making me obsessed). So there you have it! What is your favorite polish brand? xox

-Amanda


3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures!! They make me want to go back to New York! And you look great, of course. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I hate my iPad sometimes...the above comment was obviously meant for your NY post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe thanks Jess ! My phone does that too its annoying. But yeah it was really fun I'd like to go bak sooner than later !!

    ReplyDelete