Monday 23 July 2012

dress to impress








Blouse: Jacob
Skirt: Banana Republic
Tights: Zara
Pumps: Steve Madden
Bag: Michael Kors
Jewelry: Ben Moss pearl choker, Betsey Johnson watch, makeupbybella chain link bracelet

As I mentioned in my last post, I had an interview with Holt Renfrew on Saturday and they offered me the job!!!!!!!!! I will be a sales associate in the jewelry department at the Vancouver location so don't forget to come visit me ;). I'm really happy because I'm so freshly graduated and I already found my dream job! I've wanted to work at Holts for a really long time so achieving this is a dream come true. Now moving on to the outfit. As I'm sure you've noticed, I have a very clean, classic style. This probably comes from the fact that Audrey Hepburn has been my inspiration foreeeeeever. Nonetheless, when you go for an interview you should dress the way the store dresses. Let's say you have an interview at H&M, so your clothing better be colorful and very trendy. Because my interview was at Holts, I went for something conservative and classy (and I think I looked damn awesome!!) and maybe that's why they offered me the job on the spot!! Hope you guys had a good weekend and talk to you soon!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment