Friday 6 July 2012

skulls for the millionth time







Blouse: Fancy Boutique
Shorts: H&M
Sneakers: Converse All Stars
Bag: Kate Spade

Okay so I know all of you are sick and tired of looking at this blouse but I legit can't get enough of it! I could pair it with anything and it would look cute. Or maybe this is a sign that I should get some more clothes. Thankfully I'm going back to working full time now that school is done in a week! I can't believe its been a year since I started. It's been really stressful but fun and I'm glad it's going to be over :) thanks to everyone that has been supporting me this year, its been great! On a side note, I'm getting a tattoo today with my cousin in honour of our grandma. Can't wait to show you :)

Have a great weekend guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment