Monday 2 July 2012

Transformation: Vintage to Modern






Dress: Vintage
Bag: Kate Spade
Pumps: Steve Madden
Belt: borrowed from Miss Melissa


Hello everyone!
Hope you all enjoyed your Canada day fellow Canucks! Today I am posting about how to transform an old vintage dress into a new and improved modern version. Since I have an older personality (and by old I mean like 1950's), I love vintage dresses!! I bought this dress last year but unfortunately when I bought it, it was the length of a midi dress (not a good look for a short girl like me). I went to the tailors and got them to take it up at the waist so now I absolutely love it! Another way you can make it look new and fresh is by adding modern accessories. I added my bright pink tote and open toed pumps to make it look ultra fab!! Add a belt and you`re good to go! Hope this was useful to you :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment