Tuesday 1 May 2012

Make a name for yourself

Have you ever realized that in the fashion industry, it's all about branding yourself? It keeps you current in the industry, opens doors for you and creates a lasting impression on people (whether good or bad, that's for you to decide hehe). My point is that I'm trying to start my career in the fashion world that I love so dearly, and I'm trying to build myself up! When people talk about me, I want their impressions on me to be good ones. I hope to inspire people. That to me folks, is branding and making a name for yourself. Enjoy my photos :) xoxo

Amanda 

P.S. we started a twitter account for our blog - @pinkandpolished . Don't forget to follow :)





Top: Joe Fresh
Skirt: American Apparel
Bag: Coach
Shoes: Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment